- OutFront Minnesota delivers programs and services to Minnesota's LGBTQ and allied communities in the areas of community organizing, public policy, anti-violence, law, education and training.
- The National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) is a social justice organization dedicated to advancing the equality of transgender people through advocacy, collaboration and empowerment.
- The Sylvia Rivera Law Project (SRLP) seeks to increase the political voice and visibility of low-income people and people of color who are transgender, intersex, or gender non-conforming.
community & Peer support
- Couples in Transition is a support group for couples experiencing a gender transition within a committed relationship.
- Camp Aranu'tiq is a nonprofit program serving trans & gender-variant youth and their families, offering summer camps in NH & CA as well as leadership programs for older teens and weekend family camps.
- The mission of Queer Birth Project is to support LGBTQ families and the professionals that serve them, during family building and early parenting.
- The Bridge for Youth provides crisis resources for youth experiencing homelessness, including services for LGBTQ youth.
- Trans Lifeline is a volunteer-based crisis lifeline staffed by transgender people for transgender people. The toll-free number is (877) 565-8860.
- The Trevor Project provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention phone service available 24/7 at 1-866-488-7386, as well as help via text, chat, online community, and a support center.
- GSA Network is a national organization of LGBTQ youth organizers of Gay/Straight student organizations from middle to high schools.
- Minneapolis Public Schools: Out4Good strives to create safe and supportive schools for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender students, families, teachers and staff.
- Gender Inclusive Schools is a Minnesota-based organization advocating for gender inclusive policies and practices in schools.
- Gender Spectrum provides education, training and support to help create a gender sensitive and inclusive environment for all children and teens.
- Queer Science is a program at the University of Minnesota where high school students can join graduate students and professors in conducting experiments in microbiology, environmental chemistry, physics, and engineering, and engage in dialogue about the unique experiences of LGBTQ+ scientists.
- Saint Paul Public School's Out for Equity program strives to maintain a safe and welcoming school environment that fosters positive self esteem, respect for others, and academic success for all lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer students through direct programming, professional development for staff, and supports for families.
- Trans Student Educational Resources is a youth-led organization dedicated to transforming the educational environment for trans and gender nonconforming students through advocacy and empowerment.
- DrugRehab.com is a web resource provided and funded by Advanced Recovery Systems. Since 2015, the website has provided researched, fact-based resources for free. Readers can learn about risks of various substances, the latest approaches to treatment and real stories of recovery on DrugRehab.com.
- Minnesota Transgender Health Coalition offers services to the trans & gender non-conforming community including a shot clinic, syringe exchange, monthly HIV testing, support groups, food shelf, gender gear program, and a gender lending library.
- Rainbow Health Initiative is committed to advancing the health and wellness of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer communities through research, education and advocacy.
legal & government
- Gender Justice is a nonprofit public interest law firm and an advocacy organization located in Minnesota.
- Lambda Legal is a national organization committed to achieving full recognition of the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgender people and everyone living with HIV through impact litigation, education and public policy work.
- Outfront Minnesota delivers programs and services to Minnesota's LGBTQ and allied communities in the areas of community organizing, public policy, anti-violence, law, education and training.
- The Sylvia Rivera Law Project works to guarantee that all people are free to self-determine gender identity and expression, regardless of income or race, and without facing harassment, discrimination or violence.